I’m a 24/7 high protocol service slave/housewife and lifestyle masochist to my wonderful Mistress/wife. We’re monogamous, practice irrevocable consent, and enjoy anticipatory service. I am fulfilled by aiming to be useful and pleasing, having a structured, ascetic lifestyle, living the art found in suffering for another, and growing through being owned.
My main passion is writing:
- Fiction, here. I like to write fiction that focuses on diverse, complex characters, that explores things like power and morality, the meaning of consent, mental illness, queer and kinky theory, and different types of love.
- Productivity nonfiction on A Productive Hannah, especially whys, psychology, and philosophy, for those beyond the typical productivity mold, with a focus on values based productivity.
- Mental health nonfiction on The Schizophrenia Diaries, especially about the intersections of psychosis and creativity, and the reality of schizophrenia.
- BDSM nonfiction on Service Slave Secrets. Mostly to shed light on what a dynamic like mine is really like, with an educational focus, both theoretical and practical.
- When ready for book form, my works are published here. I’m currently the author of eight books.
I also teach and more via SlaveClass, primarily on day to day service and protocol, and I organize Las Vegas TNG, a group centered on community building and growth.
You can stay up to date on all my projects by subscribing to my newsletter here.